<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : No Family for Christmas

Thursday, December 9, 2010

No Family for Christmas

Something made me think of this song tonight. My brother Matt use to play/sing it all the time around Christmas.


The lyrics and the memories make me sad that I won't be home to celebrate Christmas with my family. I'm sure I'll have a great time with other relatives, but it's not the same as being with my parents and brothers. It's the first time that I've felt sad about the idea of not being home, but the good memories will stay with me! Love my family :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2010 at 9:33 AM , Anonymous Laurie said...

Do you mean the Hawksley Workman song - wash the dishes, wash the dishes, etc.?

 
At December 11, 2010 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous Lindi said...

yeah, i do! can't you see the video? it's suppose to be a youtube link.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home