<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 5 Things

Monday, October 31, 2011

5 Things

I decided to make a list of 5 things I like to do with my alone time. Don't get me wrong, I'm a super social being. If being super social was a type of super hero, I would be that hero. Buuuut occasionally I need a night to myself to relax and unwind. Here are 5 my the things I do almost every time I get one of those nights:

1. Drink wine or tea (depends on my mood)
2. Read a good book
3. Take a bubble bath
4. Make an amazing meal or snack (like... I'm talking elaborate Holly Housewifey food!)
5. Blog

True story. The combination of these things often leads to a perfect night, and an even perfecter sleep. I know you all want a night to yourself now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2011 at 4:54 AM , Anonymous jennyc said...

2 posts in one day!! That means I get to comment on both ;).
Super social being-- HAHA!! i like it.
don't go drinking wine every night or i'll start worrying about you ;) lol!
also, Holly is a good friend of mine...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home