<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Preparing for the Christmas Season

Monday, October 31, 2011

Preparing for the Christmas Season

It may be a bit early for a Christmas prep post, but here are my reasons...
1. It's the next holiday
2. The first snowflakes fell in GP today
3. I love Christmas time :)

So... another Christmas season that I'm gonna be away from home and I'm already sad about it. Skype is a huge blessing in my life - I really don't think

I'd be able to live this far away if I couldn't skype my mama once a week. I'm already anticipating the hard times being away from my family for another holiday season. It's strange to join with other families and learn about other families' traditions. I am going to miss having eggs and bacon in the morning, and having big piles of "stocking stuffers", and sitting around in my pajamas for 3/4 of the day, and eating Christmas bon bons.

Things I am looking forward to as we enter a new season:
1. Making Christmas cookies
2. Buying gifts for people I love
3. Making Christmas cards (hopefully!)
4. Sending Christmas cards
5. Getting new boots

It is going to be a great season, and I'm grateful to be surrounded by amazing people to spend my holidays with here :) (One amazing person in particular...)

Hope it wasn't to early to grace you with some festive cheer!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 1, 2011 at 4:52 AM , Anonymous jennyc said...

Nice cookies, I'm impressed! I really like the square ones.
I also will miss Christmas bonbons ;).
I agree with you on Skype- its the next best thing to a real live visit! (or at least, I try to tell myself it is...)
Got to catch up again soon! have a good day my friend!!
lots of love.

 
At November 1, 2011 at 12:59 PM , Anonymous Lindi said...

haha, thanks Jenny! I made those cookies last Christmas :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home