<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : New Layout

Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Layout

I'm experimenting with a new background. I'm also contemplating changing the name, but I may just change the URL... So many decisions. I know some of you like my blog name. It'll stay as long as I can't think of another name! Thoughts?! Ideas?!? I'll take anything you've got!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2011 at 4:49 AM , Anonymous jennyc said...

I like the new background! It's kinda fun to play around with it eh? It was good to talk to you on Saturday...
as far as names... hmm. That's tricky. See what Mr A says, that's my suggestion ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home