<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Spring Cleaning?!?

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spring Cleaning?!?

It's official. I'm growing up. I've fought this off for as long as I could, but unfortunately it just keeps creeping up on me. This time in the form of early spring cleaning.

Below you'll find some lovely pictures of an empty fridge, and the previous contents of said fridge that weren't thrown away in the process. Apparently I had the urge to clean out the fridge that actually doesn't even belong to me! I live in an apartment... Nevertheless, I did it!


How this happened I don't really know. I certainly didn't have these urges to clean growing up. I can't remember ever saying, "Hey mom, our fridge looks kind of messy. Maybe it's time for me to give it a good scrub!". My mom certainly didn't instil a love for cleaning in me (I think she use to dread it as much as I did). Maybe my cleanly university friends rubbed off on me a bit.... Who knows. Regardless, I was overcome for the last week or so with the urge to do some serious cleaning. Washing everything. Cleaning out drawers. It's not even Spring yet!

Either this is a sign of the apocalypse, or this is what growing up feels like. The jury is still out.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

do i get to be a 'cleanly university friend?'
Holly Housewife is creeping up on you..... haha!

(I like how you still buy that hazelnut coffee cream- or maybe you just bought the hazelnut instant coffee at the PF.. but either way i remember you liking hazelnut coffee type things )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home