<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Dodgeball Update

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dodgeball Update

First off: we still suck. But today was the best game we've ever played! Seriously, it was so much fun, and we probably won about half of the matches :)
PLUS, my favourite dodgeball moment happened tonight! Sometimes people get very serious about the game. Wearing uniforms, watching the ref like a hawk, being a stickler for stupid rules. Anyway... this one girl got all upset because she said she hit Mr. A in the foot (which she didn't cause he says she didn't, and usually the person who gets hit knows. Unless they are a liar, but I assure you that Mr. A is not). So anyway, she was like "Umm... I was watching, and I know it hit you in the foot." So he humbly left the court. The match went on for a bit...

THEN... someone caught a ball, and Mr. A got to go back on. Once she was the only one left on her team, lots of side comments started coming from our end (i.e. mostly me). Comments like "Oh! I saw that hit her foot!", and "Oh, I was watching, it definitely didn't bounce!", and "FOOT". I was probably being somewhat immature, but she had irritated me.

THEN... Mr. A actually DID hit her in the foot!! She went off and our entire team cheered in victory! It was amazing. Best dodgeball moment of the season.

The End.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2012 at 8:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

True story

Mr. A

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home