<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Learn to Run 5K... Check!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Learn to Run 5K... Check!

I did it!!! I ran 5K this morning!! Actually 5.1.... but who's counting...

For those of you keeping track, this is pretty much the best month of my life (engagement, house, completing running goal). I'm really proud of myself actually. It took me 43 minutes to do 5.1K, which is probably horrifically long to some people, but I felt really good about it. I don't have a watch or anything to track my distance, so I just run for a while - or until I feel like falling over - and then I walk. I was hoping that I could do 5K today so I pushed myself a bit, but I'm so glad :)

Now the goal is to improve my time a bit before I get to Ontario for a run with my BFF.

Joop and I post-run.

Joop chilling out by my shoes. [side note: As I write this he is passed out and snoring on the couch beside me, lol. I think he was just as tuckered out from the run as I was!]

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 7, 2012 at 9:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO!!!
- your bff

 
At April 7, 2012 at 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job babe!

Russel

 
At April 9, 2012 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

yess! good work Lindi! Joop also looks pretty proud of both of you. (also, the house is SO nice)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home