<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Packing Chaos

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Packing Chaos

BAHHH!!!! I can't wait to move!!! 

I'm kind of excited about moving to my new home. My house has looked like this (see below) for weeks now. I'm so eager to move that I was over at my fiancé's house helping him pack all his stuff, even though most of it isn't coming for a few months... lol. 

On another note: can you believe how much stuff I have? That's only a fraction of the bags/boxes too! I can't believe how much stuff I've accumulated in only a few years on my own. Luckily we're planning on staying in the new home for a long, long time. I can't even imagine how much we'll accumulate between now and when we move out of the house. 

Also, I guess now I'm gonna have to take back the boxes of stuff that's been stored in my parents' garage since I left 8 years ago. Welcome to adulthood! I'm not excited to have a bunch of bins to make room for, but I am excited to look through some of the old boxes that I haven't checked out in ages! Mr. A also has a bunch of old toys that will be moving in asap. Eek - we're filling up the house already. Good thing it's got lots of space :) 



TWO DAYS UNTIL MOVING DAY!!! 

1 Comments:

At April 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Lawrence said...

Good luck moving! All the best

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home