<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Scrapbooking Again!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Scrapbooking Again!

Sorry that I haven't been posting much lately! Now I'm in the middle of packing and moving, and absolute chaos. But here are some photos of scrapbooking pages that I did recently :) 


This is the spot where we got engaged :)


Here's some pics of us and our family at the beaches in White Rock. 


Here are the results of our epic go karting adventure. Notice I'm on the top of the girl podium! 


And here are some pics of Russ and I at various locations during our road trip down to BC. 

I think I'm getting better and better at this! 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 23, 2012 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say so! Those are so top notch scrapbook pages!

Russ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home