<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : East Coast Adventures

Monday, May 7, 2012

East Coast Adventures

I'm in Newfoundland! These last few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind, but I've finally found some time to sit down and relax. 

Nfld has been excellent. It's so nice to visit with one of my best friends whom I hardly EVER get to see. And to visit with her family and meet her little girl. I've already established myself as the favourite aunt, so there's no need for anyone else to try (*cough* lisa *cough*). lol. It's nice that I've been here before so I had an idea of the places and things already. I don't even really care about the touristy things, I just want to visit with Jen and hold her daughter all day! 

We've been able to go on some nice walks though, and see the icebergs melting (a big event here actually!). I also got to visit with my cousin, Brianne, and her husband who live here too. Hopefully I'll get to spend some more time with her, and my cousin Janessa too. It's great to visit somewhere when you know people and can get excited about visiting with them. I haven't seen any of these guys in ages so it's a really nice treat. It also keeps me busy and does a half-decent job of keeping me from missing my fiancé too much. 

Anyway. Look at this child in the pictures below. Isn't she adorable!! I just love her. I'm so so so glad that I came out to visit her. She probably won't ever remember me visiting - but Jen will! She has these gorgeous blue eyes that she opens as wide as she can all the time. It's one of my favourite things. And I love seeing my friend as a mother - she's so natural at it! This baby girl is going to be VERY well loved. 




ps - It's kind of nice that Jen goes to bed so early - gives me a chance to blog, lol. Goodnight from Newfoundland!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 8, 2012 at 5:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey, 11 pm isn't that early!! haha. well, I guess if you're still on Alberta time ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home