<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Red Willow Falls

Monday, July 16, 2012

Red Willow Falls

Obviously I'm neglecting my wonderful blog. Very sorry (again!) to all my faithful followers. 

We've been so busy planning the wedding, and organizing the house. Every day I come home with a list of things I need to get done (including tonight), and I work until the end of the day to get stuff done. At the end of the day, I finally get a chance to just sit and chat and catch up with Mr. A. However, usually by that time he's on his way back home, and I'm off to bed. 

So we decided that we needed a day off from all our lists. A day to just relax. Sooo, Mr. A took me to Red Willow Falls. We actually had to drive into BC briefly to get there, but it was in Alberta. It was a a perfect day of 30+ degree weather, and sunshine without clouds. We relaxed, and had a picnic, and swam, and jumped off cliffs, and hiked a bit. LOVED it. 

Here are some pics from our day in the sun :) 


Jumping off the cliff! 

The only place to get up (unless you're a crazy rock-climber!) was a small rock climbing wall.

In the background, those boys are touching their nipples for the picture, lol. 

Swimming :) 

Sexy man climbing up the wall

3 Comments:

At July 17, 2012 at 4:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hurray, an update! love it!
Nice pics. I'm impressed with your rock jumping skills. it looks like a huge drop! sounds like a great spot to relax.
the time is ticking by.. enjoy your summer, and before you know it fall is coming and you're gonna be a married lady! ;)
we went camping on friday or i would've skyped you.. but hopefully soon!

 
At July 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed, yay an update! I'm glad your able to take some time off from wedding planning to relax and have some fun in the sun!
Luv, Alyssa

 
At July 18, 2012 at 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times!

Russel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home