<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Scrapbooking!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Scrapbooking!

Just in case you think I haven't been doing anything in my spare time, I've added these scrapbooking photos. There. Now you know I kept busy on at least one night! 



I actually had this idea to put a scrapbook out on the guest table the day of the wedding. It'll be filled with pages of Russel and I and things that we have done together. I'm really excited to put it all together! The only problem is that all my pages don't fit into one book - so now I have to pick and choose from some of my favourites. PLUS I haven't even made the engagement pages yet!! SOO many wedding decisions!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2012 at 3:13 AM , Blogger jennyc said...

Nice! That would be really fun for people to look at on the wedding day too!
need to catch up soon, maybe i'll try calling!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home