<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 5 Reasons I am grateful today

Sunday, September 9, 2012

5 Reasons I am grateful today

I'm sitting in bed, wide awake because I had coffee too late at night. My bad... So anyway, I was thinking about how lucky I am and I decided to make a little list.

5 Reasons I am Grateful Today:

1. I have amazing friends and family members that are flying to GP in 3 weeks :)

2. I'm gaining a whole new family (brother, sisters, niece, nephew, parents) who are all outstanding.

3. My fiance is the greatest, most patient man. He somehow makes me feel better no matter what's bothering me.

4. My wedding dress is ready :)

5. I'm getting married in 26 days!!

I've actually been feeling my first ever pangs of anxiety over the wedding planning in this last week. I feel like me head is spinning with details that I have to take care of, and I can't get any rest for my brain.  Including right now, being awake at 1am. This is why it's a good idea to write down the things that are making me happy :) Helps me relieve my stress... just have to keep thinking happy thoughts :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home