<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Hallowe'en in the New House

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hallowe'en in the New House

It's Hallowe'en!! 

First time giving out candy in the new house. 
It was fairly uneventful. 
The costumes were not that creative... all store bought ketchup bottles and angry birds. 
A couple of really cute little unicorns, princesses, and batmans though :) 

 These are the pumpkins Mr. A and I carved :) Mine is the smiling one! 

These are the puppies being all sad about not being able to greet the trick-or-treaters. 
Look at their little feet! 

Puppies trying to peek under the gate.  

Chocolate I gave away! 
Mr. A couldn't be here so I gave away the candy all by my lonesome. 
Had 76 kids total. 
Lots of leftover chocolate for me to munch on.

This is the weather today from my backyard. 
Snow everywhere and -20 degrees for Hallowe'en in GP! 
Good thing they make costumes to fit over snowsuits.  

Hope you enjoyed your Hallowe'en! 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 1, 2012 at 4:37 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

wow you have so much snow! I feel like I was just there drinking tea on your porch - now it's a snowfort almost - lucky! :)

 
At November 1, 2012 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ketchup bottles? Am I missing something? lol! Nice work on the pumpkins. And 76 kids- wow, We had 1!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home