<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Oct. 6, 2012

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Oct. 6, 2012

It's official. I'm Mrs. Vanderschaaf!!!! I'm MARRIED!!!! Yay :) 

It doesn't matter how many times people say "Enjoy the day, it flies by so fast!", you still can't stop your own wedding day from flying by. Although I feel like I scheduled the day perfectly, giving myself just the right amount of time to enjoy every moment of the day. The ceremony was beautiful. The dogs were adorable. The MC was hilarious. The speeches were amazing. The dance never ending. The day was perfect. Everything I ever imagined. It was amazing to see all of our preparations come together in one amazing event. 

We've been newlyweds for exactly 2 weeks today :) I think we're adjusting quite well to being married. Honestly, not much has changed, except I can make sure that Mr. A eats breakfast now. And I do twice as much laundry. And I have two sleepy puppies in my house instead of just one. Otherwise pretty much the same. 

I think maybe it's a bit more of an adjustment for Mr. A who moved into a new home, and moved further from his parents (and their shop!), and who now has to tell me where he's going all the time and when he'll be home. It's the same as before, just with more rules.... lol. 

Anyway... more information on my beautiful wedding and honeymoon to come! 

Here are a couple of pics that a friend took of the ceremony for you to peek at in the meantime. Enjoy! 




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2012 at 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay and what a great wedding indeed!! can't wait to see all of Beaucamp's photos!
alyssa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home