<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 5 Things I'm Looking Forward To!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

5 Things I'm Looking Forward To!

Such a great time of year :) The excitement of Christmas is looming around the corner, there's snow on the ground, my husband's work schedule is slowing down. So much good waiting around the corner!

Here are a few of the things I'm looking forward to as Christmas approaches:

1. Making new Christmas crafts! (we've already bought some materials, hehe) 

2. Buying all my Christmas presents :) I love buying gifts for people. Hopefully I'll be all done in a week or so! And hopefully everyone likes their gifts... lol

3. Setting up all the Christmas decorations! We've been slowly accumulating items, and I can't wait to see it all set-up in the new house.

4. Baking cookies and making nuts and bolts until Mr. A gains 10 pounds, lol. I love holiday baking. Usually I pick out a nice selection of holiday songs to play in the background. Then you can sing while you bake!

5. Flying HOME!!!! I get to go home in about 5 weeks and I couldn't be more excited!! It's gonna be an amazing week and a half of visiting family and friends :)

YAY!!! Love this time of year :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home