<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Holiday Photo Frames

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Photo Frames

As part of our annual Christmas crafting my husband & I hit up Michael's in search of a craft to do together. We came across some of their standard wooden photo frames and decided to make our own Christmas photo frames. 

We used: 
- wooden frames
- glue
- scrapbook paper
- ribbon
- spray paint
- and random decorative pieces from Michaels and my personal collection

We first spray painted the frames the night before so that all the edges would be nice.  

 My husband cutting out some paper for his frame. 

Me using an x-acto knife to cut our the centre of the frame.  

Getting the placement just right. 

Final products! Awesome holiday frames! I actually LOVE them. And they look adorable in our window now! I just need to print off some holiday photos to fill them up. 

This is my husband's frame :) He added the lights to give it some extra pizazz. 

My holiday frame :) Including specially cut out Christmas trees and a clothespin banner. 

Fun :) Stay tuned for more wonderful Christmas crafts! 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 30, 2012 at 2:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Make sure you show us what they look like with pics in them!

also, I noticed you are eating the healthy snack of grapes ;) nice work.

 
At November 30, 2012 at 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not fair that you can just make stuff like these...NOT FAIR!!
alyssa

 
At December 1, 2012 at 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, Alyssa. Somehow this creativity skipped a generation from my mother to Lindi! Not fair!

Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home