<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Monday, November 26, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I'm so HAPPY that the Christmas season is upon us :)
I love love love this time of year
Decorating. 
Crafting. 
Finding perfect gifts. 
Love love love. 

Here are some pictures of our lovely home after we got all the decorations up: 

 Stockings hung above the door and our fancy tablecloth. 

Our Christmas tree!! Complete with hand-made ornaments, and already wrapped Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers.  

I just like the Christmas blanket - and also there are snowmen hanging from the light fixture... lol.  

Our fireplace garland and stockings (which have now been hung up by my wonderful husband!) 

Our aunt made this amazing runner for us as a wedding gift! It's green so we decided to keep it with our Christmas stuff and bring it out once a year.  

Outdoorsy snowmen.  

The big picture (minus the tree). 

I just love the feeling of being in a room with soft Christmas lights and music. 
Makes me want to drink tea and read a book, or blog. 
I am very thankful this year for the amazing man I married. 
Very thankful for our puppies.
Very thankful for the life we have together. 

Since we leave early for my parents' place this year, we are opening presents before we go. 
Leaving early also meant that I needed plenty of time to enjoy the Christmas decor. 
I'm am currently enjoying it thoroughly :) 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 27, 2012 at 5:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh wow Lindi, it looks really good! (I was waiting for this post ;). So cozy! Nice tree, and I think the fireplace garland is my favourite part, I just love that fireplace. You should eat Christmas bonbons on the couch and admire your handiwork ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home