<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Mini Cork Christmas Trees

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Mini Cork Christmas Trees

Oh, I did it again... made another Christmas craft! This time I made little tiny Christmas trees :) 


Materials:

- old wine corks
- ribbon
- acrylic paint

Steps:
  1. Paint corks with various tints of red and green Christmas Colours. I just mixed the colours randomly. Some of the old corks had a natural red tinge to them that I kept cause I liked the colours! 
  2. Line up corks and use crazy glue to stick them together. (My glue gun wouldn't stick the plastic corks together) 
  3. Glue sticks to the bottom of the trees. I used corks from other champagne bottles. My husband sanded them down for me so that they would sit straight. 
  4. Add ribbon and any other decals you would like :) 
  5. TA-DA! Beautiful new rustic decorations! 




I put them up on my mantle to stay cause I think they look nice with the greenery behind them. Another successful Christmas craft :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 24, 2012 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Katie said...

I love this idea... I will need to save up some corks for next year! What did you use for the base?

Merry Christmas!

 
At December 25, 2012 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

I used a captain morgan cork for one tree and a champagne cork for the other ones. You could just use sticks too :) They're fun to make!

 
At January 1, 2013 at 4:59 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

Cute! love the colours!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home