<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Before and After Wedding Inspiration

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Before and After Wedding Inspiration

I was reviewing some of my wedding photos the other day, thinking about all the lovely details and how they all came together perfectly. 

It got me thinking about all of the planning and preparations that went into that day, which made me pulled up my Wedding Inspiration Board. I had made this inspiration board within the first month of preparations! Before I actually had any real plans - I had these ideas. 

Here it is:


Looking at this board, I can't believe how many of the details and ideas from my wedding day started here!

Here are just a few of the ideas that stayed the same:
- Wooden slats and mason jars for centrepieces
- Orange bridesmaid dresses
- Tags with buttons on them for the wedding favours
- Bold & bright flowers
- Burlap decorative pieces
- Etched wooden Mr. and Mrs. signs
- Burlap banners for pictures and decorations
- NO seat covers (hate them!)
- Brown pocketfold invitations
- Cute, subtle owl theme
- more rustic elements

Here are how the details came across with the flare of my husband & I:

1. Wood and mason jars for centre pieces


2. Orange bridesmaid dresses


3. Tags with buttons on them for wedding favors 




4. Bold & bright flowers




5. Burlap decorative pieces



6. Mr. & Mrs. etched in wood



7. Burlap Banners




8. No seat covers



9. Pocketfold invitation




10. Cute, subtle owl theme



Other Rustic Elements:







Obviously it all worked out perfectly! BEST WEDDING EVER! (In my humble opinion... lol). 

HUGE thanks to my husband for putting many hours into the many wooden decorative pieces you see above. And a HUGE thanks to our photographers, Beauchamp Photography, for taking such amazing pictures of all of my details :)   If you're looking for a photographer in Grande Prairie, I highly recommend them! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2013 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good idea to look back and see how your ideas turned into reality! Love it. Now YOU can be the one that people repin on pinterest ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home