<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Black & Gold New Years

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Black & Gold New Years

Since Mr. A and I didn't have any New Years plans this year, we decided to throw our own New Years Par-tay! We just had some friends and family over. It was tons of fun though! 

I decided to add some decorative flare to the party - in black & gold! To be honest, no one I know really cares about the decorations. I do it more for me than anyone else because I enjoy it. Hopefully one day I'll find some Grande Prairie friends that like to decorate with me! This is when I miss some of my girls from home *sigh*. 

Anyways, here are the pics: 









My favourite parts are the home-made "Happy New Year" banner, and the "Have a sparkling new year" sign on the champagne. Also, the sangria was a simple recipe found here, and it was delicious!

Happy New Year Everyone! 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home