<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Handy Husband [Part 1]

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Handy Husband [Part 1]

I am blessed to have such a handy husband :) He's seriously the best! 

In our house, our master bathroom and bedroom are not really detached. Our bath is actually at the end of our bed (crazy, I know! But also amazing when you think about it... ). Consequently, when the bath is not being used, it becomes a large shelf for clothes. You know... the clothes that aren't clean anymore so you don't want to put them away, but they're not quite dirty, so you just pile them in a corner... those clothes. 

Anyway... as a solution, my husband came up with the idea of building some additional hooks for our bedroom closet. EASY place to hang half-dirty clothing. Aaaand, if you know us, an idea isn't just an idea... so we got to work. 

He built everything, and then called me in to help sand and paint. Here's some pics of his process: 

Some putty before painting.

And more putty. 


Finally, I'm doing some work. 

The bonus little boards are to hang jackets, etc. in the laundry room, and the garage :) The big one is for the closet! 

Putting up the final product! 

Looks amazing! 

Already being put to good use! 

Thank you times a million to my amazing handy husband :) 

Bonus Picture: My dogs were barking all afternoon at a deer in my neighbours yard. Here's a pic of the lovely fellow. His friend got away before I snapped the pic. Just a regular occurrence in my neighbourhood :) 


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 21, 2013 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks good! I love having hooks to hang things on.
Also, nice deer!

 
At January 21, 2013 at 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That deer has a decent rack...

Russel

 
At January 21, 2013 at 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's soo handy!
(I'll let you guess who this comment is from) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home