<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Potential Photo Wall

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Potential Photo Wall

Here are some ideas I've stolen lately for my potential photo wall. I've mentioned in my 13 of 13 goal list that I want to complete a photo wall for my house. Here are some pictures that are currently inspiring me: 

I particularly like the big "H" in the middle. I can already picture Mr. A carving out a big "V" for us :) 

I love vintage keys. And actually have a couple on hand. I love the idea of putting a couple of them into small (like 4"x6") frames alongside my photos. 

I considered doing some photos along the stairs, but I think I'll leave that for our wedding photos, and fingerprint guest tree.... 
The fabric in frames is another inspiration I'm taking from this photo. 
The idea of pairing plain canvases with frames and matted photos is interesting. I think I still prefer all frames though. 

I like the mix of frame shapes in this one! Definitely looking to incorporate some ovals, circles, etc, in my wall. 
Empty frames is another interesting idea... still toying with this idea. 

Vintage frames! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm hoping to have some nicely distressed frames on my potential photo wall! 

Hopefully I'll be able to post some updates along the way! Ideas are flying around my head! 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home