<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Wedding Thank You

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wedding Thank You

My wedding was the best wedding ever. I know that everyone says that about their own wedding, but mine really was the best. Lol. 

I was SO happy getting our wedding photos back from the photographers and looking at them over, and over, and over again! That's why I had no idea it would be so difficult to choose photos for my "thank you. I already decided that we're sending out magnets, cause I just love the idea of these actually being used, not just thrown in a drawer somewhere. Then I chose a layout that required 5 pictures from a shop on Etsy (she makes custom thank you magnets! Also, this site has everything! I LOVE it!). 

Now came the challenging part.... choosing five photos. My husband did not understand the complexity of choosing photos that are balanced, and have the same types of lighting, and can be cropped correctly, etc., etc. So I knew I needed reinforcements. This is when I got sad to be away from home where I know I could have had lots of good second opinions - but here is my way of sharing the thought process with you! 

My good friend in Grande Prairie saved the day by coming over and helping me choose photos and placements, while keeping the colours and the balance right. Here's what we came up with: 


Like it? This is a very rough screenshot of how it could look. I've sent the pictures in now. I'm very curious to see how it actually turns out! There were just SO many good options. I think this was honestly one of the most difficult wedding decisions I made! haha. Good thing this wedding business is almost over! 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 9, 2013 at 6:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's perfect!! Very well composed... I agree, the lighting and stuff should match and you did a great job! I'm also very excited that you are sending magnets, that's a great idea.. you're right, people will use them for sure! (I hope I am getting one of these... ;)

 
At January 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just gonna say ditto to everything Jen said, %100 agree. Also, I love love love magnets!! Can't wait to add it to my collection :)
Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home