<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 12. Leave Canada

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

12. Leave Canada

I did it!!! 

Although... this is not exactly what I meant when I said I would leave Canada. When I made my 13 0f 13 goal list I was hoping for an adventure. I still am... *wishful daydreaming*....

On my last night staying with my family in Vancouver we decided to head over the border for a quick trip after dinner. Seriously... A quick trip. Like only 10 minutes waiting at the border because it was 8:00 at night, and only two hours in the states because... well... the mall closed, lol. 

The main reason for going over the border was simple. ICE CREAM. Not just any ice cream.  Delicious ice cream from Edaleen Dairy farm. Yummm :) Honestly, the best ice cream ever. Delicious. Those who know me will not be surprised by the fact that I ordered Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough :) 

Since we were there already... why not go shopping! After all the Bellis Fair Mall was only a 20 minute drive away... so we went. And with only 30 minutes to shop, I managed to find shoes AND pants! I'm a dedicated shopper! Lol. 

Yummm :)
So technically I did it. I got out of Canada. Here's hoping that this is not the only time!!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 28, 2013 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I actually believe that Island Farms has the best ice cream in the world, so you should head over to the island for a tour of the farm and ice cream!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home