<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Cricut Time Has Come at Last

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cricut Time Has Come at Last

It came!!! 
My Cricut is here. 
My scrapbooking slash crafting world is about to see a BIG change for the BETTER! 
Just wait and see what I can make on this lovely machine :) 



It came just in time for me to finish another scrapbooking page! 
All of the hearts on this page were cut perfectly by my cricut.
These are some photos of us during the first moments we saw each other on our big day. 
{notice the tears in the middle left photo... awww!]




{love}

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 7, 2013 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

looks like fun! your scrapbooking world is endless now ;)

 
At February 7, 2013 at 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

not tears, pretty sure something just got in my eye.....


Russel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home