<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : New Beginnings

Monday, February 11, 2013

New Beginnings

Say "hello" to the newest Scrapbooking consultant in Grande Prairie! 
My "welcome package" arrived [below] and I am now officially selling Close to My Heart products. 


I'm very excited. 
I love scrapbooking - and I love the stuff that CTMH sells. 
It's so affordable, and put together into amazing packages. 
I'm already planning my first scrapbooking workshop too! 

If you would like to see what I'm selling, you can check out the products at lindi.ctmh.com.
If you click on "products" and then "idea book" you can see all of the current pieces they are selling. 

Let me know if you ever want to order anything! 
Anyone is welcome :) 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home