<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Should I Buy Glasses Online?

Monday, February 4, 2013

Should I Buy Glasses Online?

Yes. Yes I Should.

Here is why:
  1. The websites are really easy to use. I bought mine online at clearlycontacts.ca
  2. All you need is your prescription and papillary distance - which you can measure yourself (NOT recommended) or get measured at your eye doctors. Cost me $30. 
  3. LOTS of selection - more than you think. Aaaand modern ones too! I feared that they would all be old, out of style lenses. 
  4. They let you make tons of modifications. I paid a little bit to get my frames extra thinned (bad vision...), and to get all the proper coatings (glare, etc.)
  5. They ARE available for crappy eyes. I thought I wouldn't be able to get them because my vision is so bad, and granted,  on one of the drop down menus I had to choose the last available option, but it still worked!
  6. They are WAY CHEAPER!!!! Seriously, I paid $100 and that's because I paid extra for all of the modifications. I can buy 4 pairs now for the same price as one pair here in Grande Prairie (usually in the $700 range for me).
  7. They have AWESOME return policies that are easy-to-use. So if you get them and decide you don't like them, you can return them hassle-free! 

These were the bonuses that came with it! Free cleaner & cloth! 
Since these were only 1/5th of the cost, I'm going online to buy some more frames pronto! Helllooooo prescription sunglasses!!!

Seriously. It's worth it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

love those glasses! I do this too - it's sooo much cheaper! (And they have awesome return policies if you don't like them - bonus!)

 
At February 5, 2013 at 2:38 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

True story! I'm adding this to my list!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home