<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Finished Projects

Monday, March 18, 2013

Finished Projects

Sorry for the delay...Duh duh duh da....
 here are the pages I created with my new Close to My Heart paper!
The pink paper was super girly, and since I don't have any little girls, I used pictures of myself as a little girl :)

I took a close-up shot of the spinner I included (see below). CTMH sent it to me for free so I wanted to incorporate it in my design.
Good dutch women don't let things go to waste!
Hope you find some inspiration yourself!




I really love scrapbooking.
Such a fun time to release some creativity and hang out with some amazing women :)

{enjoy}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home