<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Knitted Swiffer Sweeper

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Knitted Swiffer Sweeper

More knitting fun! 
Here's another project I finished recently. 
A swiffer cover!! 
Now I don't have to buy a million of those refills, I just have to make a couple more of these :) 



Maybe I'll make some of these for gifts... who wouldn't want cleaning supplies for their birthday?!?

{create}

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 11, 2013 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey, can I swiffer your room Lindi? ;)
This is a great idea!

 
At March 13, 2013 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

hahaha Jen! You can always swiffer my room! Just don't go into Lisa's.... that's dangerous territory!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home