<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Orange Accents

Monday, March 4, 2013

Orange Accents

FACT: I like colour
FACT: My home is full of beige and brown
FACT: I can't wait to paint

But since painting will have to be put off for a bit, I need to find other ways to add colour :) I'm targeting the living room first, since it's one of the most used rooms in our home. I've been planning since we moved into the home to paint our kitchen a redish/orange colour. Since the living room is sitting just off the kitchen, I thought some red and orange accents in the living room might nicely pull out the colour from the kitchen once it's painted, plus it'll look awesome in the meantime!

We had some gift cards left over from our wedding gifts, so we went on a bit of a shopping spree for coloured accents at a home store in GP and Winners.

Here's out living room pre-colour: 
(sorry for the poor quality - it wasn't meant to symbolize the darkness and lack of colour, it's just the only picture I had without taking a new one!) 


Here are my lovely NEW accents:







And here's the room all put together:


And Joop enjoying a new orange accent pillow...


{colour}

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 5, 2013 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

I love those pillows!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home