<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Scrapbookin' Again

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Scrapbookin' Again

Here are a couple more creations of mine :) 
They were all made for the same person! 
Obviously that person is a good friend of mine. 
Aaaand she appreciates nice scrapbooking crafts - so I have to share them with her! 

This was a thank you card for watching our dogs while we were gone: 


This was her birthday card :) and the gift bag that matched (housing some scrapbooking necessities!): 
(Sidenote: I had so much paper left over from my Chantilly workshops, even after I made these AND these - so I decided to use some here too!) 





{create}

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2013 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

I love the clothespins! so cute :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home