<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Wedding Guest Tree

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wedding Guest Tree

When we planned our wedding we wanted everything to have a rustic, fall feel to it. You can see all of our themes come to life in this post

Instead of a traditional guest book. I wanted something creative. I choose to purchase a tree that guests could put a finger print on and sign at the wedding instead. This way I could use my wedding colours as "leaves" (I picked nice fall colours: brown, yellow, and orange), and I could have something to frame and see on our walls forever. I was going to have a friend paint it, but instead I bought the tree from this etsy site. I was VERY happy with the product they sent :) 

Here are some pictures of people making thumb prints and signing their names at our wedding... 



It's been a few months since the wedding, but we've finally framed and hung our wedding guest tree :) 


{love}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2013 at 6:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home