<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Enjoying the Small Things

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Enjoying the Small Things

I'm overwhelmed these days with gratefulness. Grateful for my life, my husband, our life together. The weather. My dogs. I'm just grateful.

It's beginning to feel like Spring here (despite the fact that there's still snow on the ground!). For me, that means more time outdoors and more time playing with my puppies. Here are some pictures from our Easter weekend walk :) Just enjoying the small things...






Tazo Chai Tea Latte :)

My man and his princess

Post-walk dirty feet!

[side note: I just realized how crazy it must look for some of you to see people in t-shirts in April, while there is still snow on the ground. I guess I really am starting to adapt to Grande Prairie because it doesn't seem strange to me!]


{joy}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home