<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Overwhelmed By Love

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Overwhelmed By Love

This has been a loooong week. 
And it's not over yet. 



With the funeral around the corner and plans going full steam ahead, it's been hard to find a moment to myself to breath.... pray.... think.... then I took a couple long walks with the puppies (walks always seem to clear my head). At first I was disappointed that my husband didn't want to come along for the walk, but I soon realized that I needed the alone time alone to process a bit. I've been so focused on thinking about how others are feeling and how the plans are going... that I've neglected my own time. I had a good cry walking on my own. 

As I walked I thought about how lives have been changed, how lives are being touched, and I thought a lot about all of the love and support we have received. I'm overwhelmed. Every text. Every phone call. Every bouquet. Every batch of muffins or meal. The outpouring of love has truly been overwhelming. It's hard to believe that I've only been living here two years when I receive so many offers of love and support from friends and members of our communities. Despite the grief, I'm feeling very blessed on this day. 

Who would say no to all these beautiful flowers and treats?!


Thank you everyone for all the love and support! 

{xo}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home