<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Spring Fashion Wish List

Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring Fashion Wish List

Spring is ALMOST here. 
It's SO close. 
Flowers blooming. Birds singing. Snow melting. Sun shining. 
I can't wait to wear something other than a sweater! 
Speaking of which... here is my amazing spring fashion wish list: 

1. Coral Skimmers - Or maybe another similar colour... but I'm definitely looking forward to some bold pants or shorts this summer! 

2. Jean Jacket - Pretty self-explanatory. This is a spring classic that I've never owned. I may even peruse one of the local thrift stores in search of one that's been given away

3. Grey Toms - Love the Toms! Had a pair last year that are almost worn out now. Love the fit and the style! Perfect for Spring in GP because it's not overly warm yet, and we don't get a ton of rain. The other bright side is that they are close-toed so I can wear them to work. 

4. Mint Green Cardigan - Or mint green anything really.... I can't WAIT to wear this colour! It looks great with my hair colour (dark brown) and skin tone (pale, yet rosy) and will look even better once I have a tan! I'm thinking cardigan, but I could be persuaded into pants, shorts, shoes, jewellery... 

5. Floral Pants - Save the boldest for last! I LOVE these. I'm not sure if I can pull off bold floral prints yet, but I'm willing to try! I recognize that this seems crazy to most people (except the select few that wore them in the '80s), but I love the bold patterns. It's just going to be fun to wear them! 

Thoughts on my fashion choices?!? 
Everyone in agreement? 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 23, 2013 at 10:58 PM , Anonymous Nathan said...

You had me with the coral skimmers, and the grey toms, but what is with the rest of this crap?

Jean jackets and floral pants? Mint green cardigans? It's like I don't even know you anymore. :P

 
At April 26, 2013 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Lindi said...

hahahaha... you just wait until I'm rockin' the flower pants! I've just changed so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home