<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 6. Run Another 5K Race - Check!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

6. Run Another 5K Race - Check!

I DID IT!!!!
I ran another 5K! 
Accomplishing another one of my  13 of 13 goals!!!
And this one was significantly harder than the last one!
I had less time to prepare this time, as you may have read about in this post
I still ran quite a bit though in the mornings. 
The course is what killed me - much harder!! 
This course went though our beautiful Muskoseepi Park in Grande Prairie, which also means it included a TON of little hills (and a few huge ones!). 
Much harder on the lungs! 
I did beat my personal goal though and I'm sure I'll try this race again. 
This whole running thing is a bit addictive if you ask me! 

I'm on a bit of a high right now - feeling great about my body, about life, about summer. 
I'm off to celebrate Mother's Day with my family now! 

Here are some pics that my amazing husband took while I was running -- he even drove around to the middle and took pics in the middle of the race! 
Enjoy!


Here I am, red-faced and sweaty at the end of the 5K. 
It was brutal! But it felt amazing to finish! 
Since it was Mother's Day, the organizers gave a flower to every lady that crossed the finish line. 
And then my wonderful husband bought me that bouquet as well :)
Well, that completes number 6 on my 13 of 13 goal list! 

ps - Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mother's and mothers-to-be!

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 13, 2013 at 11:36 PM , Blogger Lisa T said...

Congrats Lindi! Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home