<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Avacado and Black Bean Lettuce Wraps

Monday, May 20, 2013

Avacado and Black Bean Lettuce Wraps

I try to be relatively healthy, but I'm not very good at it. I seem to be drawn to foods that are bad for me. I know everyone says that... but I believe them all! In order to force myself to be healthier, I make my lunches (90% of the time) and try to make healthy ones. For me that usually consists of a salad of some sort, fruit, and possibly a yogurt. Salad gets boring. I've tried everything. They're all good, but after a few full weeks of salad... salad gets boring. So I welcome variety in my lunches! 

This lunch I ate at home, but you could easily transport it to work! Here's all you need: 
large lettuce leaves (I used Romaine)
1 avocado
1 can black beans
 onion
red pepper
salsa
garlic
2 tsp cumin
lime juice
shredded cheese to top

Just soften up the beans and avocado and then add everything else to your tastes. Put the mixture in the lettuce wraps and sprinkle on some cheese. 

My husband ate them, so although they're very good for you, they still taste good! 


{yumm}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

they were very good and even healthy - who thought the two could go together :)

Russ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home