<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my daddy :) 
He works hard. He plays hard.
(but he's actually a big softy!).
I am my Father's daughter in many, many ways. 
Stubborn. Extroverted. Sarcastic. Creative. Bold.
My Dad has taught me a lot of things over my 26 years. 
He taught me to work hard. 
He taught me that commitment and loyalty are two of the most important things in life. 
He taught me to believe in myself, and never stop trying to accomplish things in life. 
I get a lot of my drive from my father. 
From modelling after his determination, and from seeing his pride in my accomplishments.
I love my daddy very much and I'm blessed to have him around. 
Missing him all the time now that I live far away, but I'll get to see him in a month again :)

Here are some beautiful pics of my dad from my wedding day:

I love this one! He looks so proud! (first time he saw me in my wedding dress!)

 Walking me down the aisle :)

 Father-Daughter dance :)

Laughing in the photobooth with my beautiful mama. 

My parents' marriage is a so full of love and life. 
Hopefully Mr. A and I will model the same type of relationship to our kids one day :) 

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's and dad-to-be's out there! 

{xoxo}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home