<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : More Scrapbooking from our Wedding

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

More Scrapbooking from our Wedding

I'm still working away on completing one of my 13 of 13 goals
to "scrapbook a complete wedding album".
I'm just over halfway through the 2013 year, and I've managed to scrapbook right up to the ceremony now. Here are 3 different ceremony pages I did. 
I feel like they're all very different, and they all capture very different aspects of the ceremony. 
I'm quite happy with the finished products :)



 And a couple of close-ups on some details I liked! A cute tag with journaling, and a couple of cute pennants really complete the page!

Since I already finished some wedding party pages here, next up is... a page dedicated to me and my man, and then... RECEPTION! 
Lots of fun pictures to look through there :)
I still think this goal is do-able!

{create}

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home