<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Epic Baby Predictions Part II

Friday, July 19, 2013

Epic Baby Predictions Part II

Remember this post? Well... this beautiful mama had that beautiful baby girl January 9th, 2012 :) I was pretty good with my first prediction, but I'm sure that I'll be closer to the real date on this one :) Time to predict baby #2's future - due Aug. 10th! Can't wait!! 


These are my predictions:

Birthday: Aug. 12th
Sex: Female
Weight: 7lbs, 2 oz.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde-red combo
Cuteness: 10 (out of a possible 10)

Once again... feel free to add your own predictions!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At July 21, 2013 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so curious! Here are my guesses...
Aug 15
Female
8 lbs exactly
Blue eyed baldie
10/10 cuteness ;)
PS- last time I really did think she was going to be a girl.. This time, anybody's guess is as good as mine.. I'm stumped! :)

 
At July 21, 2013 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Okay, my predicts:

Aug 8 th
Labor time under 6 hrs
Boy
Blue eyes
Whisks of blonde hair

10/10 for cuteness

 
At July 21, 2013 at 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russel

Aug 10
Boy
Blue eyes
red hair
8.5 lbs

 
At July 21, 2013 at 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Brianne. I have never posted on here so not sure if it will work or not, but I want in on the predictions!
Aug 13 (anniversary!?)
Boy
8 lb 6 oz
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
7 to 8 hours labor (I know that is not really one of the category but wanted to include it)
I am only about 55 % sure it will be a boy, i keep changing my mind!

 
At July 22, 2013 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

August 11
Boy
7.9 lbs
Blonde hair
So exciting!!

 
At July 29, 2013 at 5:02 AM , Anonymous kiwiberg said...

August 14
Girl
8.5
brown hair
10/10 for cuteness!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home