<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : I Cloud Sleep Forever

Friday, July 19, 2013

I Cloud Sleep Forever

Three weeks ago, that's what I would've told you... that I could sleep forever. Sleep 10 minutes after waking up. Sleep at work. Sleep after work. Go to bed earlier than ever in my life before that. That tiredness is fading though, and now that my brain and body are catching up to my lifestyle I can start focusing on baby things! Since the cat's out of the bag, I've been getting all the standard questions... so I thought I'd answer some of them here for the whole world to know!

How are you feeling? Have you been sick?
Short answer: great and no. No one around me knew I was pregnant during my first trimester unless I told them. No one knew because I was feeling great! And I had no obvious symptoms. The only thing that I really experienced was the tiredness described above. Seriously, actually fell asleep at my desk a few times because I could not keep my eyes open! But that's it. So I'm thirlled. No nausea AT ALL! No heartburn. No soreness. No headaches. The husband might tell you that I've been grumpier but I'm sure I haven't! lol.


Are you having any cravings?
Only one. For milk :) Anyone who knows me knows that I've never enjoyed drinking milk. If I bought milk ever... it would be skim milk - the least fatty choice available. I hate that milky taste! But one day I wanted chocolate milk, so I bought some - to Mr. A's surprise! And then I came back another day with Cheerios and 2% milk. What?!!? I think I ate two bowls that night. Obviously baby knows it needs some milk to get strong bones. Plus, these days the milk doesn't taste so bad, so I guess I'll keep drinking it!


Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?
Noppers! And we're not gonna find out! Originally I was voting for "let's find out!", mostly because I'm a planner. I want to buy the right toys and clothes and decorate the room accordingly, and know which name my baby is getting. The husband was adamant that he did not want to know and that we would not find out. Honestly, he doesn't demand all that much from me, so I feel a bit obliged to give him this one. The idea is growing on me... I am starting to like the idea of having one real surprise in life :)

Are you showing yet? (from the far away friends)
Yep! A bit. I started pulling out my fats pants around 10 weeks.... and I still hid the bump for a while with baggy clothes, but after 13 weeks, I needed to buy some maternity clothes. How people get along without them, I will never know! I do have a belly band that I borrowed from a friend, and it works great (which I did not expect!), but it's not a permanent solution for me, and it doesn't work with all my pants, and I hate the bulge from my zipper underneath... so I'm buying some maternity clothes!


Are you excited?
This answer seems obvious to me... YES! We are thrilled. Beyond thrilled. I still find it hard to believe because I don't have any symptoms to tell me that I'm pregnant! Except my belly keeps on growing bigger! Yesterday I finally heard the heartbeat again - yay! It was so so so exciting. Confirmation. Yes, you are having a baby. The list of things I am excited for is never-ending. Decorating a baby room. Buying teeny tiny shoes. Finding out if it's a girl or a boy. Buying a new maternity wardrobe.  Making little baby crafts. Finding out if he/she looks like me or Mr. A. Seeing how the dogs react to a new little person that wakes them up every night crying. Watching Mr. A adjust to being a daddy. Having a baby that just wants to be held by me! So much to look forward to!

{love}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I did comment on this already but it disappeared.. weird! Anyway, what I wanted to say was:
1) I'm glad you're craving milk, good for baby to get nice strong bones and no more broken wrists for you either! ;)
2) Also glad you are feeling great!
3) You are probably going to be one of those really stylish pregnant ladies (unlike those ones who try to get by on their normal (unstylish) clothes ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home