<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Working Towards My Goal

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Working Towards My Goal

 Of course we picked the HOTTEST day of the year so far to continue working on our gardens!
Part of making my home more me-ish, and part of my goal to "plant and maintain flower gardens"
But I'm determined to have this gardening done this year, and ready for next year.
There's NO WAY this can be as much work next year. Right?! <insert hopeful tone of voice>
So we got down to work. Again.

First we finished removing all of the rock from the front garden.
This was NO easy feat!
The trailor picture below tells you just how much rock was in this thing. Inches of rock layers.
And it's not all gone... probably will never be all gone...


Doesn't it look so much nicer when it's clean though?!
Next step was to begin planting some of the flowers that have been growing up in mom's greenhouse.


Here are the lily of the valley - all ready to be planted in the back garden. 


And here are the dogs helping again. Apparently they don'e like to move when its hotter than 30 degrees.


Ready to plant at the front! The flowers went in nicely. Here's hoping they continue to grow!
(sidenote: I may actually cry if all my plants die and my hard work was for naught)


In the meantime, here are some of the beautiful flowers blooming in my yard! There really is something very satisfying about putting in the hard labour, and watching your work come to life!
I can see why people like this gardening thing! 
All of the flowers below were either transplanted, or planted this year. 
It's nice to see some life coming into the plants.


{grow}

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2013 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yaay, there they are! Looks good! The puppies lying around is hilarious. I really like the pink flowers by the fountain!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home