<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Craft Organizing

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Craft Organizing

I know it's far from spring, but my strange urge to cleanse led me to organizing my craft supplies. 
You can see some of my upcycling projects from this post and this post in the shelves below too!


Here are the ribbon holders I made. 
I originally only made one, but then I liked it so much, and I had a ton more ribbon, so I bought a second and painted it in a different shade of blue :)


More organized craft supplies: 


Notice the painted magazine holders in the background? Now storing scrapbook paper, sheets of sticker letters, & pretty odds and ends.


My upcycled storage tins have been put to good use too :)


Finally, I can scrapbook & craft in an organized, much more peaceful space :)

{xoxo}

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2013 at 3:53 PM , Anonymous Katie Vschaaf said...

It's called nesting mama!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home