<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Half Way There

Monday, September 2, 2013

Half Way There


I can't believe we are over half way there already. 
21 weeks and counting. 
Not long now until our little family of four [including the puppies obvi] becomes a family of five!


My belly is growing bigger every day. No exaggeration. 
[Seriously, my belly is going to grow even bigger?!]
My Doctor tells me that everything is progressing perfectly. 
Good size. Good blood pressure. Good test results. 
Everyday I get more and more excited about the prospect of adding a baby to our family. 
Although, I'm also soaking up the time that God has blessed me with right now - enjoying my wonderful husband, and playing with our puppies. 
Soon these guys won't be my #1 priority anymore so I'm enjoying the time we have. 


So far I'm also very much enjoying being pregnant. 
I'm pretty sure that the "glow" they talk about, is something I have. 
No nausea, or sickness, or food aversions.
Just happily growing. 
Plus... I finally felt the baby move! 
I was sitting on the couch, reading various other favourite blogs when I felt it. 
For sure, definitely felt movement. 
It's unlike anything else, and impossible to describe [unless talking to another mama].
I try to explain what it feels like to Mr. A all the time, but I know I'm not doing the feeling justice. 
I also put his hand on my tummy, thinking "how can you not feel this", but I know that he can't yet. 
These are the joys of being pregnant and getting to feel your baby move and grow. 
I'm enjoying this bond that's growing between my baby and me. 
I'm enjoying every minute.


Enjoying the last warm days of summer & enjoying time with my family of four :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At September 3, 2013 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looking good! :)

 
At September 3, 2013 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I agree!!! Looking really good! Rocking that baby bump! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling well! Prayers for continued health for you and baby! Ps-are you going to find out what you are having?

 
At September 3, 2013 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Nope! Russ won't let me find out, lol. All of my type-A personality wants to know, but we are going to wait :)

 
At September 4, 2013 at 5:20 AM , Blogger Laurie Mae said...

You look gorgeous! Mom

 
At September 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking amazing...both of you haha! I really like Russ' outfit!! My fav pic is the last one!
Alyssa

 
At September 5, 2013 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Through Tasha's Eyes said...

I can't believe it is half way already!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home