<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : More Vegetable Experiments {baking}

Sunday, September 8, 2013

More Vegetable Experiments {baking}

Veggies! 
Since I still had an abundant supply of veggies following all my cooking experiments, I decided to try my hand at baking some of them :)


I've never baked with Zucchini before so I decided to start with something that had a very high likelihood of tasting delicious when it was done. 
Zucchini chocolate chip muffins were my recipe of choice. 
And they were de-li-cious! 
Honestly, my husband and I had to give some away to make sure we didn't devour them all in one day! 
Super easy to make, and well worth it. 
Why have I not jumped on this bandwagon before?!? 


Then I found a link on Pinterest for delicious looking zucchini and cheddar biscuits. 
I thought, "I could make that!". And I did.
Here's a link to that recipe :) 
And here are the pics of my creation:


This banana bread wasn't made with any veggies at all... I just had bananas that were turning brown. 
Plus, it's a classic in my kitchen. 
Good old wholesome banana bread - good for any meal or snack!

I'm very much enjoying my experimenting in the kitchen this year. 
Maybe this will give you some good ideas for your own summer veggies! 

{yumm}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home