<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Pre-Baby Scrapbook Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Pre-Baby Scrapbook Pages

Since I'm already getting ready for the baby's bedroom... why not get the baby's scrapbook ready too?! 
I got the new Baby Cakes paper from Close to My Heart and made these layouts. 
All gender neutral and ready for pictures to be plopped in come January! 

This first one will likely go at the beginning of the book with a newborn pic.
I'll also add some more elaborate details to it once I know if I have a boy or a girl :) 


And these two are for early pics too :) The first one will show my newborn sleeping ... maybe with black and white pics. And the second page will hopefully display some of his or her very first pictures. The blue and white box in the bottom left corner will display a name, weight, birthdate, etc.


Can't wait to fill in the pages! 
Maybe I'll get some more done before he or she comes - if only I knew what I was having so I could make pink or blue pages... lol. 

For more info on Close to My Heart products visit lindi.ctmh.com :)

{create}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home