<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Scrapbooking

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Scrapbooking

I may have gone on a bit of a scrapbooking marathon lately...
I ordered a chunk of new supplies and papers and I was very anxious to get using them - so I did!


Here are a few of the pages I recently finished: 

This one is going to be the title page for my 2012-2013 scrapbook.
I love the "home" stamps and I hadn't gotten around to


And then there were wedding pages... 
I could probably say that I'm done my 13 of 13 goal to make a wedding scrapbook - but there are still a few moments I want to capture :)

I used my new artbooking cartridge on my cricut to design/make this page. I was quite happy with the end result!

This next layout uses CTMH huntington paper (so does the above one!).
It says "It's a good day to have a good day" along the side.

One more layout to show off some of the handy work that my husband and I did to decorate for the wedding. I used the artbooking cartridge to make these pages too :)


Thoughts??

{xoxo}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home