<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 2. Roast a Turkey - Check!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

2. Roast a Turkey - Check!

This was easily my most intimidating goal yet: roasting a turkey!
Doesn't sound all that bad to you kitchen gurus, but for this novice, stuffing and cooking the perfect turkey was extremely unnerving!

When I put it on my 13 of 13 goal list, it was still 10 months away, but the day approached very quickly!
Luckily I planned ahead (as I always do...). 
Planned ahead starting last Christmas, before this goal list was even written down! I followed my mother around like a hawk writing down every step of her turkey preparation ritual. Right down to the little details like "open the bag". I pulled out the list early this year to prepare myself, aaand, luckily me for, mom was still available by text/phone all weekend in case emergencies arose! 

Despite the nightmarish Thanksgiving that took place in my dream the night before (think completely ruined Thanksgiving dinner!), my actual turkey was amazing! And moist!
Good thing too, because I had four hungry family members headed over to enjoy it! 


This turkey definitely put everyone into a nice tryptophan coma :)

{xoxo}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home