<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 4. Throw a Pretty Pinterest Inspired Party for My Girlfriends

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

4. Throw a Pretty Pinterest Inspired Party for My Girlfriends

The invitations went out at the beginning of September! 
And so began goal #4 from my 13 of 13 goal list: 
Throw a Pretty Pinterest Inspired Party for My Girlfriends :)


This party encompassed many of the things that I enjoy doing on a regular basis. 
Hosting events. Decorating. Baking. Crafting. 
And what better time to do it than during my favourite season! 
The idea was for the party to be "Pinterest inspired" through crafts and snacks. 
Every guest was invited to bring a snack, many of which were found and shared through Pinterest. 
Then each guest was also invited to decorate a wreath for the fall season. 
I filled my "Fall L-O-V-E" board (on Pinterest) up with inspiration for creative wreath decorating, and others find inspiration from Pinterest too :) 

Here are some snippets of the decorations, food, and crafting that took place:




Here are a few of the AMAZING wreaths that came out of the event! 
(some are still in progress and even more were finished at home)


Homemade party favors to take home :) 
Caramel apple dip. 
No guest went home empty handed!
(Except for one, who I forgot to give a favor to... I blame it on pregnancy brain!)


I had a great time planning and hosting this ladies event. 
Now to start planning a winter party!
Any ideas for a theme and/or craft?!?

{xoxo}

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So fun! I wish I lived closer so I could come to these parties of yours!

 
At October 3, 2013 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Who says I would've invited you.... lol. Just kidding! I wish you were closer too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home